Our bespoke measures for Covid-Security
Our housekeepers will be performing our usual deep clean between guests following the PASC/ASSC cleaning protocols. These conclude with a complete disinfection of the barn paying particular attention to the frequent common contact points of all light switches, door handles, window catches, remote controls, keys etc..
In addition, here is our supplementary breadth of measures:
- Our welcome to you will be remote where possible or at a social distance. We live on site, so it is possible to leave the sanitized key in the door and the lights on at check-in time of 4-6pm.
- After the clean, each property will be further disinfected using a disinfectant spray which contains active biocides. BS EN 14476:2013+A2:2019 are products which have been tested on, and found to be effective on, SARS-CoV-2. This is applied in mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitize and disinfect those difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage on both hard surfaces and fabrics.
- This disinfecting product kills Coronavirus and creates a safe space in 5 minutes. It does not have an odor, is safe to use in food handling areas, is non-staining, non-corrosive, non-toxic and safe to use on skin, non-flammable. 100% biodegradable and save for our oceans.
- After each clean there will be a tick list of protocols, signed and dated, after each changeover.
- Soft furnishings will be reduced and rotated between guests.
- Remote controls will be bagged in disposable sealed bags – these will be changed between guests.
- Hot tubs – as usual, drained, and sanitized between guests, and usual daily checks.
- Each cottage will be equipped with a “Forest Barn Care Kit” comprising hand sanitizer, anti-viral surface wipes, individually wrapped masks and gloves. Useful for guests when they go out or to the supermarket etc..
- Each cottage will have a spray viricidal cleaning product as above for guest use.
- Welcome pack consists entirely of packaged items.
Hear From Our Previous Guests...
Very stylish and comfortable School Rooms accommodation – and a great base for family days out.
Amy, John and family
This is the second holiday that we have had at the Chapel - we were so pleased with the service and accomodation. We arrived early and Geoff let us in straight away. The welcome hamper was lovely and the accomodation was beautifully clean and had everything we wanted/needed. We love this part of the country and the location is perfect for walking and relaxing. We will be booking again for next year without a doubt. Thank you to Lynda and Geoff for your excellent service and hospitalilty.
Sarah and Tom
Lovely property a real home from home, clean, comfortable, glamorous well thought out décor and touches to make the stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Shirley and Edward