- All beds made up for your arrival
- All towels, tea-towels & oven gloves.
- Electricity, gas, water and heating
- Welcome Hamper - giving a sample taste of the Royal Forest of Dean
- Real Christmas Trees at Christmas and decorations
- Washing up liquid
- Multi Surface Cleaner
- Dishwasher Tablets
- Rinse Aid for Dishwasher
- Laundry Liquid for washing machine
- Toilet Cleaner
- Hand Soap
- Shower Gel
- Black bin liners and bags for recycling
- Cots on request (please discuss your requirements with us)
- High Chairs on request (please discuss your requirements with us)
- Cleaning fluids (mainly supplied Ecover) are very effective as well as being environmentally friendly.
Taxi service: We can arrange for a local taxi service to collect/return you to/from Gloucester or other local termini at a reasonable price.
Damages: Any damages have to be paid for; we do not charge for the odd glass and plate, however it is worthwhile checking to see if your insurance covers you for breakages whilst on holiday.
Extra guests: The apartments have been designed to sleep the advertised number of guests according to Visit Britain, Quality in Tourism guidelines. We do allow babies in cots in addition to these guest numbers but do need to know in advance all guest names and the children’s ages.
Hear From Our Previous Guests...
Very stylish and comfortable School Rooms accommodation – and a great base for family days out.
Amy, John and family
This is the second holiday that we have had at the Chapel - we were so pleased with the service and accomodation. We arrived early and Geoff let us in straight away. The welcome hamper was lovely and the accomodation was beautifully clean and had everything we wanted/needed. We love this part of the country and the location is perfect for walking and relaxing. We will be booking again for next year without a doubt. Thank you to Lynda and Geoff for your excellent service and hospitalilty.
Sarah and Tom
Lovely property a real home from home, clean, comfortable, glamorous well thought out décor and touches to make the stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Shirley and Edward